My GOALS for our city to grow:
* We have bylaws in place to curve social disorder downtown. We must enforce those bylaws to their fullest extent to ensure public safety. If those bylaws are not sufficient, we will amend them or create new bylaws that will get the job done.
* Work with police and crown prosecutors to make the justice system take notice of repeat and violent offenders and to deal with them accordingly. The city MUST take a firm stand that people committing crime will be held accountable for their actions. Writing a letter of apology does not cut it. Taxpayers are on the hook to cover the damages or loses.
* Ensure that the new Community Safety Officers have the necessary powers to affect change and deploy them to any part of the city that needs assistance.
* Ensure that our city taxes are used in a responsible manner for basic infrastructure needs first before vanity projects.
* WE DESERVE TO FEEL AND BE SAFE IN OUR OWN COMMUNITY AND NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THINGS WE DON'T NEED